ACCIONA informs the Users of the Website, that their data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. ACCIONA expresses its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times in terms of data protection.
ACCIONA adopts the technical and organizational necessary measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.You can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Website in your browser. A connection will be secure when “https: //” appears in the browser’s address bar instead of “http: //” and a padlock symbol is displayed. You can consult more characteristics of the SSL certificate in the Legal Notice section.
The User is the solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data provided.
Information about personal data protection
(IN CONFORMITY WITH EU REGULATION 2016/679 ON DATA PROTECTION) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION)
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- Company name: ACCIONA, S.A.
- Tax ID: A08001851
- Address: Avenida de Europa, 18, Parque Empresarial de la Moraleja, 28108 de Alcobendas (Madrid).
- Tel: +34 91 663 28 50
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User may contact the Data Protection Department regarding any question or request in connection to the processing of personal data at the postal address provided above or at the following email: email@example.com
What personal data do we collect through the Website?
Personal data are considered those that identify a person or can be used to identify it.
We may receive the personal data provided directly by the User, through their visit to the Website (cookies configured by the User) or when the User contacts with ACCIONA by either email or telephone.
Also, as a result of the interaction with ACCIONA, we may receive personal data when you fill in forms or surveys, when you request information, when you request the subscription to ACCIONA´s Newsletter, when you report incidents, when you subscribe to ACCIONA´s social network profiles or when you interact with ACCIONA through said profiles through comments, opinions or by sharing the content published on such profiles.
The categories of processed data are, among others, identification and contact data: Name and surname, email address, IP address.
For what purpose and legitimacy do we process the User’s personal data?
ACCIONA collects and processes the personal data of Users from the abovementioned digital platforms, with the following purposes:
- Manage the relationship stablished with us. In those services that we provide through apps or web platforms, we process the data provided by the Users in order to manage the access credentials; provide assistance, respond to inquiries, and administer our products and services.
We also process the data in order to meet the requests for services and requests of information from our Users received through any of our channels, as well as to process, where appropriate, suggestions, claims or complaints.
In the same way, we process your data, when you subscribe to any of our alert channels, newsletters of our products and / or services, or request for receiving commercial communications.
In these cases, the legal basis of the process is the consent given by the User, as well as the performance of the agreement and/or the legal relations established with ACCIONA.
- Compliance with the legal obligations that affect us. This processing purpose may entail the transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, as long as it is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
In these cases, the legal basis for processing is the fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations.
- Fraud prevention. Sometimes it is necessary to verify the identity in order to offer protection, detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities, unauthorized transactions, claims and other types of responsibilities, as well as to manage the quality and risks associated with the business; as well as investigate, if necessary, illegal activities and potential violations of our policies and / or conditions of our services.
The legal basis is the compliance with legal obligations that apply in each case.
- Statistics and satisfaction surveys. We can process User data for statistical purposes, in order to analyse conduct and trends in order to improve our services. The legitimacy for this processing is the consent provided by the User.
For this purpose, data obtained in satisfaction surveys regarding our services may be processed, as well as the cookies gathered from browsing websites. The legitimacy in this case is the consent given by the User.
For how long does ACCIONA store the User’s personal data?
In general terms, the data will be stored (i) for the time necessary for the purpose for which they were gathered, (ii) for the applicable expiry terms, in case liabilities derived from the processing arise.
- Data gathered to process requests or queries will be stored for the necessary time necessary to answer the same.
- Data gathered based on your consent (for example, when you subscribe to the Newsletter) will be stored unless such is withdrawn.
- In all other cases, the User will be informed of the storage terms applicable to the specific processing.
To whom can ACCIONA disclose the User’s data?
- We may exchange personal information with service providers, whether they are ACCIONA companies (you can consult at any time the composition of ACCIONA Group in the latest annual accounts at the following link: https://www.acciona.com/shareholders-investors/financial-information/annual-accounts/), or third parties in some cases contracted to perform services on our behalf. In these cases, whenever necessary, the relevant data processing agreements are executed according to data protection regulations in force.
- We may disclose your personal information: (1) if permitted or required by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) to police authorities or other public officials to comply with a legal and legitimate request; (3) when we consider it necessary to avoid physical damage or financial loss; (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (5) in connection with an investigation of a suspected or proven case of fraud or illegal activity; or (6) with the consent of the User.
We also inform that some of the service providers or third parties may be located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, transfers are covered by one of the guarantee mechanisms established by current legislation on data protection, such as having a recognized legal adaptation mechanism, including the formalization of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the Commission, whose content can be consulted at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third- countries_en.
ACCIONA uses social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram or YouTube, to share content. We act on the networks as data controller for the data we publish, always treating them, in accordance with the conditions established in each of the social networks.
Interaction with Users using said profiles or tools might involve the international transfer of data, of an analytical and technical nature, in relation to the Website and the social network profiles, being on the servers of the social network companies where the data that users provide through said profiles are processed.
What are the User’s rights when we process the data?
Likewise, you may withdraw consent at any time by writing to the address indicated above, as well as by presenting a complaint to the corresponding Supervisory Authority on data protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.ph) and, in particular, to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Below is a series of links where you will be able to obtain further information that may be useful in relation to other personal data processing.
- ACCIONA Group. You can obtain further information on personal data processing by ACCIONA Group entities at www.acciona.com.
- Ethical Channel. We have a whistleblowing reporting channel, called the Ethical Channel, through which, both employees and suppliers or third parties can confidentially inform of any breach of which they are aware. You can obtain full information on this processing at: https://accionacorp.blob.core.windows.net/media/3215944/proteccion-datos-canal-etico-acciona-2.pdf
Last update: 28 of January 2021